Note: After actually using this for a couple years I have to say this is one of the best 3rd party applications for the Asterisk PBX. Adding this to a call center is like taking a breath of fresh air because of the report and real-time stats. I want to setup a wall board at our office for fun.
After a few months of developement, we are proud to release QueueMetrics 1.4.0
This release adds a very large number of new features and bug fixes:
Major New Features:
- New master engine! It should be 4x faster and 2x as memory efficient as QM 1.3, though it's tracking much more information. It's 100% compatible witth the old configuration switches. (#2, #4, #69)
- New clustering engine! clustering is now fully supported for historical, live and agent's page data. The configuration is a bit different from version 1.3.3 (#23)
- New Agent's page: an agent can log on, log off, go to pause and terminate pauses.
- Call codes tracking: your agent can associate a call code to each incoming/outgoing call and QM will report on it.
- Pause codes: an agent can mark WHY he goes on pause from the ACD, and QM will report on it.
- Multi-stint calls: if a call has been handled by multiple queues, eg it has been passed to an overflow queue, it is now possible to track its progression (#129)
Continue reading " QueueMetrics 1.4.0 for Asterisk PBX Released Today" »