Zaptel 1.2.13 released!
The Asterisk Development Team is pleased to announce the release of Zaptel 1.2.13.
This release contains a large number of bug fixes, an important performance improvement for most Digium cards, and support for new Digium hardware and some significant improvements in the XPP driver for Xorcom's Astribank hardware.
* A modification was made to the drivers for all Digium PCI cards to improve their compatibility and performance when used in interrupt sharing environments.
* Support for the Digium TDM800P 8-port analog interface card was added.
* Support for the Digium TC400B 92/96-channel transcoder card was added.
* Support for the Digium High Performance Echo Canceller add-on software module was added.
* All drivers updated to Linux kernel 2.6.20 API changes.
* Performance improvements for multiple Astribank units.
* Astribank firmware protocol version is now 2.4.
* Astribank now supports Message Waiting light on analog telephone sets.
* Added a /proc interface to blink the leds on the Astribank to identify ports in large setups.
* fxotune is now supported by Astribank.