We have just released A2Billing, version 1.7 codenamed Larch. This version, as well as fixing a number of bugs, adds some new features and is available free of charge under the AGPL license to install yourself at www.a2billing.net. Alternatively, Star2Billing S.L. - The commercial arm of A2Billing – can provide professional installation services, training, ongoing support and development.
· Speed Dial IVR feature, so customers can add speed dial numbers via an IVR
· Added Admin UI notification on New Signup, so that you know when someone has signed up to the system.
· New IVR locking system and IVR information
· Agent and Admin have new controls for CallerID, SpeedDial, SIP/IAX Config and DID Information.
· SOAP enhancements, which allow a remote application to communicate with A2Billing.
· Customize the signup fields, so you only show the fields that are relevant to your customer base for on-line sign-up.
On Saturday, April 17th 2010, at 09:00 Eastern Standard Time, Star2Billing S.L. will be talking in technical detail about one of Star2Billing’s more popular products, the IP-Centrex and Multi-tenant PBX system as described at http://www.star2billing.com/multi-tenant at the Atlanta User’s Group Annual Conference via video link.
The Conference will be broadcasted via the Internet. To sign up to attend in person, or to get the access details to attend remotely, see their link at http://atlaug.com/drupal/fest2010
There are many other speakers during the day covering subjects as diverse as endpoints, security, sales and high availability by some of the leaders of the VoIP industry.
The IP-Centrex and Multi-Tennant system is only one of the systems that Star2Billing S.L can provide installation, training and support services. In addition to our products blended with A2Billing listed on our website at www.star2billing.com, we have also built other solutions for our customers as diverse as web-integrated “Expert on Call” systems to “Power Dialler” platforms for large scale telephony outbound advertising and debt management campaigns and designing CMS (Content Management System) plug-ins to integrate seamlessly with A2Billing to provide a structured, integrated and branded customer facing website which is simple to maintain, and needs no formal technical training.
For more information, please see our website at www.star2billing.com