Asterisk 126.96.36.199 is the first full, non-security release since 188.8.131.52. The release candidate 184.108.40.206-rc1 was redone as 220.127.116.11-rc1 (which this release has been created from) after security releases were done as 18.104.22.168. Asterisk version 22.214.171.124 was released and rescinded shortly thereafter due to a failed merge.
Asterisk 126.96.36.199 is the first full, non-security release since 188.8.131.52. The release candidate 184.108.40.206-rc1 was redone as 220.127.116.11-rc1, which this release has been created from.
These releases resolve an assortment of issues in a number of areas in Asterisk.
For a summary of the changes in these releases, please see the release summaries:
For a full list of changes in these releases, please see the ChangeLogs:
The following list of issues were resolved with the participation of the community, and these releases would not have been possible without your help!
* Fix SIP transport type issues.
(closes issue #13865. Reported by st. Tested by mmichelson, Kristijan, vrban, jmacz, dvossel. Patched by: mmichelson, vrban, Kristijan)
* Fix an issue where the 'h' extension may occasionally not fire when a Dial is executed from a Macro. Debugged in #asterisk with user tompaw. Fixed by Tilghman.
* Fix MWI NOTIFY if Asterisk listens on a non-standard port (5060) (closes issue #14659. Reported by klaus3000. Tested by dvossel, klaus3000.
Patched by klaus3000, dvossel)
* Check if polarityonanswerdelay has elapsed before setting a channel as
answered after a polarity reversal.
(closes issue #13917. Reported, tested, and patched by alecdavis)
* Don't fast forward past the end of a message.
(closes issue #14554. Reported, tested, and patched by lacoursj)
* Prevent phantom calls to queue members.
(closes issue #14631. Reported, tested, and patched by latinsud)
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!